Friday, July 3, 2009

Good to go...

So...Taka's tranny was put together @ Technosquare by Howard!


When I came home, Taka's competition AE86 was already on the trailer...




And...XXR wheels w/ Taka's Drift 102 car!





Other day of...funny (?) thingy (for me)

I think once in a while, everyone gets phone calls w/ "Wrong number!" situation.

If I let them know it is a wrong number...I think the right way to be asked by the unknown caller is, "Oh, I am sorry. Isn't this number xxx-xx-xxxx?" or so.

BUT, a lot of time...I get asked as, "Who is this??"

I just don't get it... But...I am like "O well..."





This time was a text message.


Unknown person: "Hey whts up"

Me: "Who is this?"

Unknown person: "Rosemarys daughter"

Me: "Haha wrong number"

Unknown person: "Who is this?"



I was like "OMG! For real??"

AND, I was like x 2 "Check your darng number you entered on the screen before asking!!"

Of course, I ignored after "Who is this?" message...


These thingys are still like a culture shock for me for long time...





Yoshie

2 comments:

cbleslie said...

Speaking of people leaving in appropriate text messages. This post reminded me of a website:

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

Yoshie said...

C.B.Leslie: haha...a lot of posts on the link are related their night lives (?)...have you ever posted there anything??