Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Kouki s14...

Today...the shifter boot was installed for my kouki s14 for Drift 102 school car. It was taken from my competition s14. Looks better than not having the boot. hehe





Somehow this car had a problem w/ power window on the passenger side...
Then, found out that passenger power window switch which I got was bad, so the alternate switch was taken out from my competition car. x 2 So now, it is working!




Now, my competition s14 can't open/close the passenger window...
I mean neither from the main driver side switch nor from the passenger side switch...

So...I was looking @ the wiring diagram...and looks like...I might be able to open/close from the main driver side switch if I just cut 2 wires and solder them to the power window regulator w/out having the passenger window switch. So, I will try later! haha






Yoshie

No comments: