Saturday, December 13, 2008

Recent Update

Update for this week...


Finally my car graphic was done today! Thank you sooo much for Naoki Kobayashi AKA King of Drift Association & Drift Day. He has been doing my graphics for years. He is really talented, and I love his work!


It was my Bday last week, and I got a new cell phone. I love this phone!


Other phone pic is the one Taka got...he just received it yesterday.


The last pic...I got those from one of the drug stores for this week deal...Over all, I paid $1.02 & $1 donation...hahaha Darn, coupon power!!

Yoshie

5 comments:

Annyo said...

Hi Yoshie,

The graphics are really cool.
Nice touch with the lip prints! ^_^

Adrienne

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BE LATED BIRTHDAY
YOSHIE-CHAN ! (^O^)/

Mama

Anonymous said...

Oh~!! Deta~! Coupon power!
I should "deshi iri " to you to steal some of those coupon techniques!

Btw, I exchanged my camera, again! Haha~!

Anonymous said...

Annie: Thank you! People have a tendency to place their butts to the lips...O well. hahaha

Mama: Arigato---. I don't want to get older, tho...

Yoko: First...just go grab sunday news papers!! hahaha So which camera did you get this time? hehe

Yoshie

Annyo said...

Wow, haha !

I can see where that could be an issue.

I can think of a few door treatments that will stop them from pressing against it.

LoL. Just a thought ^_~.