Friday, May 22, 2009

A bit of luxury...

Well...me and Taka are trying to save as much for this year...to keep drifting as a privateer.


But today...I did a bit of luxury thingy!! I got non-brush car wash for my Kouki S14 after I pumped the gas. :) Usually, I wash the cars @ home, tho.



Well, I got bored in the car...this car wash machine is kinda beat up so, there were bunch of leaks here and there. haha




After the car wash, me & Taka went to El Toro to drop off my Kouki S14. It was quiet and nice there...and we met a couple of Auto-x time people.




One of the guys we saw was...he is a multi national champion from auto x. Yes, he is a really really great driver!! Funny thing is, he is probably somewhere in his 50's...and always remind us "poko" chan (pic below), the cartoon character from Fujiya in Japan. (The pic taken from the Fujiya Website)



Anyway, Taka (w/ Toyota Corolla) and Hiro (w/ Toyota Cressida) have been instructing for Drift 102 for a while.
I have been helping for Taka's students as an assistant instructor since I didn't have a school car to teach like them.

Now, my Kouki s14 is ready for the Drift 102, and I will be an official Drift 102 instructor! ;)



Today's interesting thingy @ Technosquare:

Front view:
Rear view:





Yoshie

9 comments:

cbleslie said...

That GTR makes me happy. :)

Slonie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yoshie said...

C.B.Leslie: Yeah...isn't is beautiful?? I think the owner might be thinking to sell it. Darng!!

cbleslie said...

Yosh,

if I only had the money. :(

Yoshie said...

C.B.Leslie: I don't even know how much it would worth in the US...I should ask the owner next time, ha? hehe (It doesn't mean I am intersted in buying the car, tho.)

Yoshie

Rick from RHD Japan said...

the car is going for about $40,000-$45,000, if im not mistaken.

=)

i'm jealous of you, Yoshie! you got to see the Hakosuka before i did!! =(

Yoshie said...

Rick from RHD Japan: Dang! I am sooo lucky, ha?? hahaha Are you planning on buying this? hahaha


Yoshie

Rick from RHD Japan said...

Yoshie: hahaha, i wish i could buy it, but that's wayyy out of my budget. i need to swing by the shop someday & take a look at it. i'm anxious to see it. i was out of the office the day it came in (>.<)

Yoshie said...

Rick from RHD Japan: Yeah...I know...me & Taka are always saying, "O, we can buy more than 10 ae86!" or "O, we can buy more than 10 s14!" kinda thingy. hahaha Ya, come visit @ Techno soon. ;)